Online webinar (the link will be sent later)
Time: 23.09.2020 at 12:30-16:00
Register HERE for the event (Entrance – Free)
Health Forum – New Digital Solutions for Healthcare gathers regional health data projects and their synergies around Kuopio. Innovative utilization of data is current in many ongoing projects and their conclusions could provide new opportunities for collaborations.
Forum afternoon is combined with expert presentations and a workshop session, where participants are divided into small discussion and ideation groups. Discussions are facilitated by our innovation ja technology experts.
By attending the seminar, you’ll have a chance to:
- Get an overview of health technology related data projects going on at the Kuopio region
- Share your insights concerning the utilization and commercialization of health data
- Familiarize yourself with top experts and knowledge within Kuopio region
- Participate in the conversation about how startups and companies can benefit from health data research
- Initiate possible future partnership discussions
IBM, VTT, Istekki, UEF, DigiCenterNS, AI Hub, KUH and Neurocenter Finland.
Spoken language and presentations in English
- 12.30-12.35 Welcome and short introduction to event – Aki Gröhn Kuopio Health
- 12.35-12.50 Development of clinical decision support tools based on the therapeutic and economic value – Markus Forsberg, VTT
- 12.50-13.05 Public-Private-Partnership for AI development: Case Brain Tumor Research – Mikael Fraunberg, Neurocenter Finland
- 13.05-13.20 Developing Kuopio Data Lake towards a SOTE AI-Hub – Arto Mannermaa, AI Hub
- 13.20-13.35 Kuopio Biomedical Image Analysis Image Center – Jussi Tohka, A.I. Virtanen Institute for Molecular Sciences/UEF
- 13.35-13.50 Experts in Medical Computing – Markku Kellomäki, Savonia Applied Sciences
- 13.50-14.05 5G for health solutions – Aki Happonen, DigiCenterNS
- 14.05-14.20 Health data lakes and data integration possibilities – Jyrki Tirkkonen, Istekki
- 14.20-14.35 From data to information and insight – Pekka Leppänen, IBM
14.35-14.45 Break and moving to the workshop rooms
- 14.45-15.25 Workshop: Bottlenecks in utilization of health data and how to solve them. Find novel and better ways to do collaboration between projects or organizations in a field of health data.
- 15.25-15.55 Workshop wrap-up and discussion
- 15.55-16.00 Next steps – Aki Gröhn, Kuopio Health
More information or questions:
Kaisa Railanmaa, Development Manager / +358 50 532 1545
Aki Gröhn, CEO / +358 50 403 7540