Home » Webinar: What is Digital HIMSS & Health 2.0 Conference 2020
Webinar: What is Digital HIMSS & Health 2.0 Conference 2020
HIMSS will be hosting our first ever fully digital European Conference & Exhibition from 7th – 11th September. We are inviting you to attend a live webinar with the HIMSS Team to learn about our plans for content, audience engagement, booth set-up and more in what we expect to be a truly virtual, truly European digital event experience.
What you’ll learn from attending this webinar:
- CONTENT: Gain an exclusive preview of the conference agenda and how it has been adapted for digital participants.
- AUDIENCE: Learn about our audience engagement strategy to reach out to more participants than ever before – across Europe and beyond.
- PLATFORM: See previous of our state-of-the-art, fully virtual event platform and learn the advanced opportunities it provides for your business goals
- COMMUNICATIONS: Understand how the new platform enables you to create a digital event strategy with clear KPIs around lead-gen and awareness.
- SPONSORSHIP PROGRAMS: See our freshly designed programs to help you reach out to your healthcare audiences and key stakeholders.
– Dr Charles Alessi, Chief Clinical Officer, HIMSS
– Pascal Lardier, Vice President, Events & Media Content, HIMSS
– Sean Roberts, Vice President, EMEA, HIMSS
– Cathy Ryan, Vice President, International Event Production, HIMSS
– Armin Scheuer, Vice President, Business Development International, HIMSS
– Ivana Stojanoska, Business Development Manager International, HIMSS