Brand Yourself and Get Hired Day
This virtually arranged event is designed for both Savonia’s and UEF’s foreign degree students who want to get hired by local growth and internationally oriented companies as well as for local companies interested in recruiting international workforce.
During the event the students have an opportunity to learn from the companies how to brand themselves and get noticed by the companies. The companies have also the opportunity to learn from each other how to get in contact with international students and what opportunities international students will bring to the companies. The companies will pitch their career and internship openings suitable for English-speaking international students during the event. The companies and students also have opportunities for discussions and questions.
- 9.15-9.30 Check-in time and welcome to the virtual event. Host Ms Jade Jimenez, Savonia UAS.
- 9.30-10.30 Genelec’s experiences in recruiting foreigners, advice for both students and local companies. How to brand yourself and get noticed? HR Director Johanna Ylikahri.
- 10.30-11.30 Ahooy Creative’s experiences in recruiting foreigners, advice for both students and local companies. How to brand yourself and get noticed. Creative Director Ricardo Patino.
- 11.30-12.00 Discussion and questions. Host Ms Jade Jimenez.
- 12.00-12.45 Lunch break
- 12.45-13.45 Career and internship openings suitable for international students. Pitches by the registered companies.
- 13.45-14.15 Discussion and questions. Closing the event and next steps. Host Ms Jade Jimenez.
Registration for the event
Here is the link for registration, for both, companies and students
For more information from the Event Organizer: Minna Tarvainen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 44 785 6981, northsavotalenthub.fi